About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Colour & Design


Most things I do are guided by colour, most of the time I don't even realise I'm doing it.
I suppose advertising & marketing cottoned onto this a long long time ago!

One of my Favourite Australian Designers
Dinosaur Design are well and truly aware of the impact of colour. 

I naively walked into one of their stores the other day - looking to replace a bracelet I broke....... Honestly I could have walked out with 20 bracelets. 

It was a bit like being in a fabric shop and not knowing where to start.

After having every coloured bracelet in the shop on the counter - I narrowed it down to these four 








The bracelet I broke (which I bought a long time ago when I was 21) was a tortoise shell colour and went with everything - I loved it.
I had intended on getting another the same colour, but I couldn't resist all the possible combinations and wanted to add some colour.





So what do you think?

next quilt colours? 


Xx Siobhan

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Yes, great colour combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...